During & After Cancer
Therapy for patients with cancer related injuries…
Cancer Related Physio Treatments
Cancer and its various treatments can have a wide range of distressing physical and psychological symptoms, which can affect patients for many years following the end of treatment.
At Physio at Yours we can give expert advise on:
- Preventing muscle wasting and increasing your strength and range of movement
- Improving your mobility, balance and reducing the risk of falling
- Managing your pain
- Managing lymphodema
- Managing and reducing your anxiety
- Dealing with fatigue
- Preventing other health complications
- The best way to exercise and how to manage your activities of daily living
- Regaining your independence
We will assess your problems and devise a treatment plan with you by agreeing on realistic goals depending on your symptoms, medical history and how your cancer is affecting your day to day life. By creating a personalised rehabilitation programme we can work with you to help to reduce your disability and assist you in improving your quality of life.
Hannah got back to me quickly and organised to come over at a time really convenient for us. She was really friendly and you could tell really cared about my father in law, she was really supportive at such a difficult time and was able to get him back on his feet after a long time in bed and now he is even able to walk outdoors! Thank you so much for your help.Anonymous