Helping you to recover after illness or a traumatic event
Whether your amputation is due to an illness or a traumatic event, Physio at Yours can help to support you. We will carry out a through assessment to indentify your needs, discuss what goals you want to achieve and together create a rehabilitation plan. By creating a rehabilitation plan together in your own environment you are likely to find that it is more motivating and you progress quicker.
At Physio at Yours we will assist you in
- Managing any secondary complications
- Problem solving and developing compensatory strategies in your home environment
- Work on completing safe transfers and if appropriate increasing your mobility
- Improving your balance and reducing the risk of falling
- Ensuring that you maintain / improve the flexibility in your muscles
- Increase your strength
- Improve your core strength
- Manage any pain that you experience, including: phantom limb pains, stump pains, musculoskeletal pains
- Improving your cardiovascular fitness and exercise tolerance
- Increase your confidence and your independence
Excellent professionalism, care and knowledge. Spending time asking and listening where my pain is and explaining the next steps in my rehabilitation. She would really go the extra mile if needed it.
Highly recommend!Mihai Maier